Together We Will – Together We Are: Building A Better Downtown Denver For All
By Jerry Orten
The Lower Downtown Neighborhood Association recently joined in with:
- the Downtown Denver Partnership
- Mayor Michael B. Hancock and the City and County of Denver
- the Department of Public Safety, including Denver Police Department, Denver Fire and Denver Sheriff
- the U.S. Attorney’s office
and many other organizations to address public health and safety challenges facing Downtown Denver.
Through this “Downtown Action Partners Coalition,” we are committed to building a better Downtown Denver for all.
And together we will. Together we are.
Join us in this effort.
- Advocate for new state and local legislation that strengthens tools needed for a safe, vibrant city
- Support DPD and crisis intervention workers
- Support the programs, policies, and policymakers that are working hard to address public health and safety
- Promote a shared sense of community-wide responsibility for the future of our city
- Champion Downtown Denver and steward its future through gifts of time, volunteerism and support
- Adopt shared messaging and communicating as a united front – “health and safety”
- Invite and include a diversity of perspectives, ideas and voices to the table as solutions are being discussed
- Promote efforts to get people back downtown to work, visit, and spend money
Go here to access Safety – Downtown Denver Partnership.